[Dailydrool] the least expected result

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 24 16:05:07 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

First off let me say drool to all in need and thank Dog Maggie Wags is coming
home!!

I wanted to share a little story.  As most folks know, my three dogs get along
famously.  Except, of course, that Snoopy thinks he is alpha, while Cyrus
actually IS alpha.  Fortunately, neither dog bites.  Unfortunately, Snoopy spent
some time on the streets before animal control found him.  We suspect he spent
his time on the "east side" and oh brother can that boy talk trash!!  LuLu is
SHOCKED beyond words at his use of fowl language.  So, that is generally the
extent of it .... Cyrus will go through a door before Snoopy, or get closer to a
person who is eating, and Snoopy will ahrooo real loud and then if Cyrus doesn't
back off Snoopy gets NASTY.  Doesn't bite, but he yells and screams and spits
and gets in Cyrus face.  He did it yesterday and Cyrus was irritated so he head
butted him and Snoopy was MAD all afternoon.  About the worst it gets is when I
have to force Snoopy out into the man cave for some time to "collect his
thoughts" ... usually 2 minutes is good.

So, after dinner I thought I'd walk the dogs and maybe that would smooth the
tension between my two boys.  Well, I went into the bathroom first and closed
the door and all H&#L broke loose on the other side of the door.  I wasn't
terribly worried because like I said, neither dog bites.  I figured someone in
the family would grab Snoopy and give him a time out.  Well, they yelling went
on a bit and then stopped so I figured Greg or one of the girls handled it.
Well, imagine my surprise when I opened the door and found LuLu standing in
between my boys giving them both the worst case of stink eye I have ever seen
from my little girl.

Evidently she'd had enough.  She doesn't bite either .... but she'd had it and
she let them know to KNOCK it off!!!  Never said a word, but they both did what
she said.

Amazing.  Cyrus is 110 lbs.  Snoopy is 72.  And my precious little LuLu is just
over 50 lbs now (up 8 lbs from 6 weeks ago).  And apparently she's the boss.

more later from the clueless momPerson