[Dailydrool] New dog

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 24 19:28:08 PDT 2012

Well they don't call me the clueless momPerson for nothing.  I have a bad habit of dragging home dogs from the pound.  Done it all my life.  Adult dogs.  Usually starved and scared out of their minds.  Maybe they have all just felt sorry for me cause I'm clueless but I've never had a problem

First I introduce in the front yard. On lead.  Alpha dog first.  Good dogs!   Those are my good dogs.  Then on down the line.  Soon as the tail wags even a little GOOD dogs!!!

Now everybody in the backyard.  Good dogs.  Now open the dog door and the resident dogs come in and so does the newbie

I always split everything.  Equal sizes dolled out in pack order with the newbie last

Never had a dog bite another dog.  Now like I said they might just all feel sorry for me but hey it works.   Last might LuLu Snoopy and Cyrus were laying on the living room floor playing with toys.  Alone and with each other at various times

Cyrus came home at age one.  Snoopy at age 5.  And LuLu a year later also at age 5

And these are Far from my first dogs. I've had dogs all my life and I'm almost 50

Your mileage may vary

Dale

Sent from my iPhone