[Dailydrool] Not getting the drool and more

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sat Apr 28 02:34:14 PDT 2012

Good morning. I have not received a Drool since April 20th (volume 211 issue 4 ?). I had to resubscribe and I got one this morning. I don't know what happened.
Also, because I have contacted some of you off the Drool, you may be in my contact list. Sometimes my Mom sends me really good,funny,interesting,inspirational FW:E-mails. I send them to people on my contact list. Not to annoy anyone but to share something my Mom shared with me. If you received something from me and don't want to , please e-mail me.
As for Miss Maggie Mildred, she has improved since going to the vet. She's almost done her meds and she goes back friday for a recheck. The last few days she has been sneezing a lot(more than usual) and coughing. Does anyone know why she would be coughing? I thought of kennel cough but she's not around other dogs and she doesn't go to the groomers.
Well I'm happy to be back on the Drool.
Have a great day everyone.
Kimberly & Miss Maggie Mildred