[Dailydrool] Helo

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 09:04:19 PDT 2012

Hey youse guys.
MomPerson not aroun.
I heer dat da Drool done fell apart nobuddy onit no more nobody gettin it
an all dat stoff so nobuddy reedin dis, needer! Perfick. Now Ise can say
all dat stoff cannit say when da peepels reeding da list! Dis grate. Plus
da momperson in da kichen playin wif somfin callt a Mangey. She neber had
won befour an she finkin it not ripe or sumfin I no care I no eedin nuffin
like dat.

So all youse houndies out dere dis da perfick time to air youse greevantzes.

1 we no git walkerd enuff
2. she (mPerson) nebber brin we raw bonz.
3. We needa teke da fentz doun so we kin meet da dogs in beke.
4. We like bedder fud. Liek da stoff onna counner.
5. Wuld help dey leeb a chare pusht up next to da counner meke it eezeyer
get up dere.
6. Nigel need he legs beke. We don nose whut dey dun wif da wons he had
befour but he needem beke.
7. We heerin PUPPY tawk. NOMOREPUPPIES!! Dey hart to trane speshually da
blek wons awaays wanna meke da rools.
8. MPerson need differmint bed so we get dis won not big nuff for she, two.
9. More puter time. Own Faceybookish page. We got we OWN frens.
10. MomPerson need more time ouddada hawse so DadPerson aka THE BISKIT
home wif  we moor.
11. Most portent ob all, we nee--------------Llewis  whut? SHE
COMIN????sH-oot. Goddarun
Drroltoallwhutneedsitwelubyouseall

Conley Llewis an Nigel hurry sentitsenit sen