[Dailydrool] Dere Conley

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 30 13:14:14 PDT 2012

Hi Conley, it's Snoopy,

I have some useful information for you.

1)  Mangos are AWESOME.  I LOVE Mangos.  LuLu does too.  INSIST the momPerson
ripen it for you first.  Then peel it.  Then slice it off of the pit (on both
sides).   Then slice the halves.  Then feed to the hounds.  Do not allow the
people to eat anythemselves, it is for mememememe .... if you don't want it send
it to memememememe

2)  You are looking at this puppy thing all wrong.  Insist on a GIRL.  They
smell MOST interesting let me tell you.  Cyrus says you can get in some sort of
trouble if you pay attention to her girl parts before she is of a certain age
but I wouldn't worry too much.

3)  The bed is plenty big enough.  If they don't want to snuggle tell them to
sleep on the couch.

More later from Snoopy