[Dailydrool] Flirting Casa Nova

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 11:52:28 PDT 2012

Kathy, I also have a little Casa Nova, named Higgins, who likes to flirt.  His flirting behavior involves me giving him a kiss on the lips.  He climbs on my lap and is relentless until I pucker my lips and he sort of grabs them for a second with his teeth.  He then relaxes and settles down.  Now, I realize this posting probably isn't for the fainthearted, as many gals would never allow dog lips near theirs, but I find it very endearing   Candy DusekC. Higgins (Rico Suave extraordinaire)Miss Maggie Mae (Such unbecoming behavior!)