[Dailydrool] Another successful yard sale for the Bounders

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 08:04:50 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I apologize for the same post here that I put on FB, but I am too doggone
tired to do much else right now. Wanted to share with everyone!

OMG, what a great day yesterday! We had tons of yard sale shoppers stopping
by, wonderful volunteers helping and the hounds out (when not napping) to
say hi and thank you to all. We took in a little over $5100 for the
Bounders. I see a few more dentals in someone's future, thank you everyone,
and I just want to publicly say thank you to all who helped on Sat...John
and Diane Rebhan, and their daughter Jill, Jen Doiulette and her mom, Diane,
Kathy Peacock, Deb Monaghan, Pat Price, Sara and Jared Lamason, Michelle
Sheldon, Martha Ciske, Kitty Boynton, Anna Bachman, John Valillo, Debi
Clark, Pat Wood, Judy Rickles, Adam and Summer Beauregard, Linda Lartigue,
Kaitlyn R, Dana Moody, Amanda Harms, Kristy Rapp,
There were several others throughout the last 5 months of prep who helped
too: Marlene, Janie, John and Karen Wooten, thanks to you all! This has
never been a 1 person yard sale and I am grateful to all the help!

Drool being flung to all in need, it is hot down here!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and