[Dailydrool] Spring into Summer with Basset Buddies May 5th & 6th

Jan and John bassetlvr at mchsi.com
Sun Apr 29 07:39:19 PDT 2012

Friday was bath day for the boyz for the much anticipated Spring into Summer with Basset Buddies up in Blaine, MN on May 5th & 6th.  They smell good and their nails are trimmed.  At a cost of $32.10 for both of them, from the groomer, this was a deal!  Next time they will get a bath will be right before Bassetfest in Wisconsin in August.

Looking forward to next weekend!  2 great smelling dogs and John and I on our way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan, John, Jace and Sterling
Spirit Lake, IA