[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Apr 30 03:53:07 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in. The slaves took me back to my doctor
on Friday and both the ear and skin infection are clearing up nicely but
during the examination my doctor discovered the beginnings of a vaginal
infection so I had to be treated for that and one of the injections for
that problem stung like crazy and I even yelped what's more had to go
back on Sunday as treatment of the vaginal problem necessitated a second
round of injections in 48 hours. The second time things were done a
little different and the injection that stung was administered
differently and I felt no unpleasant sensations. On both occasions my
sister Jasmin came with me, we both love visiting the

Vets and going for walks in her lovely gardens with so many interesting
smells. The vaginal infection because it was caught early has started to
clear up nicely.

The slaves cook our food except for the scientific obesity diet dry food
bought from the vet. With cooking our food, the slaves find the hardest
thing is getting the balance right. As we are both on diet the slaves
are always measuring our intake.

With introducing new hounds into the pack the slaves first let them do
the initial sniff and greet on leash and then let the hounds get on with
the integrating watching out for food aggressiveness and hording of
things. With the hording of things the slaves usually Johnathan collects
the horded things and places them in a neutral place in reach of all. If
signs of food aggressiveness show separate feeding is done. This seems
to be a permanent fixture in our house as Jade even though found on the
streets has always taken her time to eat and never gulps and savours
each mouth full where as PW Justin, Lilly and Jasmin have all eaten like
Hoover machines and wanted to eat Jades food when they finished theirs.
Strangely Jade always left a little of her food for Lilly before she
went to the Bridge and only Lilly and has no food issues at all. Jade
took months to become comfortable with herself and us, and for the first
3 months if you lifted your hand or made a sudden move she would fold
herself into a ball and wet herself .Lilly and Jasmin within hours were
at home and acted as if they had been with us all the time.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to William ,Tessie, Jane,
Madden, Maggie Wags and Maggie Ann. Welcome drool been sent to Norton.

Jade and Jasmin Tomorrow is another public Holiday which means unhurried
walks and having the slaves at home all day snacking and us girls
waiting for bits and pieces to fall.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in and eagerly awaiting to hear which
Skakespeare plays have been chosen for the opening of the new beach
front Am phi - Theatre.ATB.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx