[Dailydrool] arthritis supplements

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:12:44 PDT 2012

We have a 7-8 year old Collie/GSD/Great Pyrenees mix that has always been very active. About 6 months ago, I noticed Bear was really slowing down - lying around, not running, not enjoying life as much. I bought some Joint Max Triple Strength chews and he is remarkably better. He runs, he plays, he acts like a puppy. I highly recommend this product (I have no connection ith this company, other than as a very satisfied customer).
Brenda and the Thundering Herd (with Bear, who is thundering again!)