[Dailydrool] Mr. Cooper Sir

Pat Wood patshoundies at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:45:57 PDT 2012

Bev, the Woodhouse Hounds join in the sad aahhroos as Mr. Cooper Sir makes his way to the Rainbow Bridge.  He will be missed so much but he will be in your heart always. Thank you for sharing him with all of us on the Drool.  I am sure that Elder Clara will be so happy to see  him, so happy to see one of "her" own...he is a basset, just a bit different, as they all are in their own way.  I am sure Bubba&Ethel, Samantha, Lily, NeHi, Oliver and Puff, the cat who always thought she was a basset, because everyone else in the house was, will welcome him. We've lit our candles to light the way. Pat WoodHannahBuddy & Becky