[Dailydrool] Mr. Cooper Sir

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Apr 6 12:59:34 PDT 2012

Director Ruger woofing in from ASTT HQ.  It is with a heavey heart that I order Colt to lower the flags here at ASTT HQ to half staff until Monday in honor of Mr. Cooper Sir.  Our Hearts are broken, heads hung low and tails even lower at the devasting news of Mr. Cooper Sirs journey to the Bridge.  Heart Healing Drool to Bev, DadPerson, Nigel, Llewis & Conley.  May Mr. Cooper Sir live forever in the magic of your memories.  Mr Copper Sir....WE SALUTE YOU!

Ruger Director of ASTT
& Colt Senior Team Leader & Team Medic