[Dailydrool] Mr. Cooper Sir

Jennifer Martin JMartin at wellscolibrary.org
Sat Apr 7 08:34:21 PDT 2012

Bev, John, Nigel, Llewis and Conley, I am so, so sorry that Mr. Cooper Sir had to go to the bridge.  It is always so ever traumatic when we lose one of our babies to the bridge. They always seem to leave a large hole in us. Fortunetely, we never forget them and I think God sends us new dogs that neveer replace the ones we have lost, but gives us ones with traits that will help us remember the ones we have lost.  Beauford and Bugsey are sending heart healing drool.  Browyn is not a big drooler, and pee doesn't count.  We will miss reading about the explotes of Mr. Cooper, Sir.

Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn