[Dailydrool] Thank you

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Tue Apr 10 10:25:23 PDT 2012

Dear Drool Family,

Please forgive me for taking so long to write this.  It has been a very difficult 2 weeks. I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. I am so grateful and overwhelmed by
your generosity, by all the cards in my mailbox and all the wonderful emails, gifts and posts. Words cannot describe how much your help, prayers and
support means to me.   I especially want to thank Elder Clara for taking care of Dave, Skiddy Boy and Bubba Sr. and for making sure that Millie was there to greet them. I know that she will lead them to Miles and Heidi and they will all run happy and free together as they wait for me at the bridge. God bless all of you. I won't ever forget the kindness you have shown to me. And as hard as it may sometimes be, I promise I won't stop believing.
Sandy & Bubba Jr.