[Dailydrool] pet insurance

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:28:38 PDT 2012

It depends on the company. I have Pet's Best for Basil. He was already 7
when I adopted him, and although other companies would not insure an
older dog, they gave me no problems. I've never had a problem with them
covering anything, and there are no changes to the coverage or cost as
he gets older. I also have a wellness rider that covers a certain amount
of his yearly physical, vaccinations, etc. I highly recommend them.

http://www.petsbest.com/PH2767899 (the number at the end is a referral
code, not some kind of spam.)

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB