[Dailydrool] Pet insurance

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 09:14:04 PDT 2012

On 4/13/12 9:14 AM, wendt greenberg wrote:
> Secondly, if your dog is
> really sick then they pay the vet or hospital directly and you are not
> out of pocket or stuck with a huge credit card bill.
This really depends more on the vet than the insurance company. Many
vets insist on being paid at the time of service, and I don't know of a
single insurance company (human or vet) that will do that. If you have a
vet who's willing to wait to be paid by the insurance company, consider
yourself very lucky!

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB