[Dailydrool] pet insurance

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:21:56 PDT 2012

well I for one do not think pet insurance is a good deal open up an account
and put the 30.00 in it

first off there is a deductible for each claim

then there is a maximum for each claim

and finally each claim is examined to see if they can get out of it

when leonard got sick his bill was like 770.00 and i was like at least he
has insurance..I knew they wouldn't pay it all but i thought maybe 1/2 or a
little more...when I got my check for 35.00 I was floored..they had denied
my entire claim and only paid for a fecal test which was the reason they
used to deny

I went Marlene on them I posted to their facebook page I threatened to turn
them into the insurance commissioner and the BBB and they contacted me and
said they would review the claim..they told me 4 times on the phone
they weren't vet and had had no vet review my claim..yet had turned it
down..I asked how she thought they knew more than my vet and she said well
it is our jobs to review and accept or deny the claims..what does that mean
(I think deny if they can)

They very quickly reversed their decision (which really pissed m eoff more
cause how many people just accept their rulings) and said it was 100%
covered..then I got my check for my 100% covered which was 214.90..so less
than 1/3 of the billed amount then she told me I had used up the maximum
yearly benefit for that illness for the year so if he had a reoccurance in
the year there would be no coverage..

So personally I don't think it is worth it i thinking a savings plan
account would be way more worth it..Leonards insurance is VPI so I can't
speak for any other type