[Dailydrool] Tick stuff

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 17:49:41 PDT 2012

> I had always heard to never give Comfortis and Heartguard at the
> same time,
> as there have been some serious side effects.  That is the reason I
> give HG
> on the first and then Comfortis 2 weeks later.

Wen, it's my understanding that Trifexis is *like* a combination of
Heartguard and Comfortis but isn't those exact brand names put
together into one pill. It's a combination of two preventives. I'm
assuming that the company selling this drug wouldn't dare to combine
into one pill two types of medication/ingredients that don't work
well together. Just imagine the lawsuits otherwise!

Elizabeth