[Dailydrool] meet & greet

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 17:57:38 PDT 2012

My Maggie Wags loves everyone she meets two leggers and four leggers,
doesn't matter how old or young,  she drops to the ground and rolls over as  if
to say  I AM YOURS !!!!!  she is a sweet heart  to every  one

Annie,  HA  there is absolutely NO meet and greet here or any  where,  I am
alpha bitch and  she charges with teeth  barred   Don't come in my yard, on
my porch or walk by my car , she is  by far the nastiest dog I have ever
had but she is a complete marsh mellow and  she literally melts into me , Bill
our youngest son and Maggie, but for anyone  else  LOOK OUT  she is CU-JO !

Marlene to Maggie Wags and evil Annie  now you know why I call her  Evil
SHE is exactly  that