[Dailydrool] Accepting Entries for 2013 Senior Basset calendar contest!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 04:26:35 PDT 2012

Today starts off the month of accepting entries to be on the

Senior Basset calendar months of 2013!

All Bassets over the age of 7yrs can be a contestant!

With each entry , you get a random support date in the calendar

(as long as there are still spots open, so hurry to get your entry in!)

and no entry fees!!

Support the Bounders with our annual fundraiser and send in a photo to try
and be one of the top 12 gracing our 2013 Senior Basset calendar

Starting in Sept, we will be voting, ($1 per vote) for your favorite hound/s
for the top honors.

Email you hounds photo, along with a short bio to

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com

Calendars will go on sale in about a month,  and will be mailed out around
the 1st and 2nd week in Nov!

Any questions,  just ask!

The Senior Basset calendar is one of the best out there,  come on,  it is
full of seniors!

Your support is very much appreciated!

Wen and the Bounders

Eddie, Nathan, Floyd, Andrew, Delta Burke, Valentine, Suzi, Zoey, Esty,
Bona, Buddy Love, Scooter, Lucas, Duke, Duchess, Beemer, and Noah