[Dailydrool] Accepting Entries for 2013 Senior Basset calendar contest!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 18:37:01 PDT 2012

A few question that were asked after my post this morning.

Are Bridge hounds allowed?  Yes they are.  As long as they were over 7 yrs.
old.

Any Basset must be 7 to enter.  I realize many of us have no real clue on
birthdays,    guess your best!

Please send jpg files.  I do not have the ability to scan photos.   Also,
please know that the larger the file is,  it will blow up better
If you do end up winning.  We prefer files of 3M or larger
Okay,  thanks!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us out!
www.bassetshop.com          shop online and help the Bounders