[Dailydrool] bassetts and fruit

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Wed Aug 1 05:22:58 PDT 2012

Daisy and Thelma love it all.  I think there isn't anything that they
won't eat.  For Thelma  she loves loves loves cucumbers.  I get one
out to peel and as soon as she sees it she will bark and bark until
she gets some. They love tomatoes too.  I had two five gallon buckets
of green beans sitting in the floor after we came back from the gardan
and I was in the kitchen not paying attention. After a while I hear
crunch crunch and Both the dogs were helping themselves to the beans a
mouth full at a time.  Also I had shucked some corn for supper and had
it laying on my counter ( I thought far enough from the edge) waiting
to cook it. I went to the basement for a few minutes  and Daisy (only
because Thelma is too short) stole one,  took it to the livingroom and
both of them preceded to eat it cob and all.  They cleand up every
morsel and I wouldn't have ever know what happened to my corn if I
hadn't seen Daisy with it. haha  This kind of worried me because the
potential of a blockage from the cob but they must have chewed it well
because everything worked out OK... haha     Kathy with Daisy Mae and
Thelma of VA