[Dailydrool] Cherries

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 09:05:09 PDT 2012

Dear Auntie Diana-

On behalf of my dearly depawted Auntie Feyfey, I wish to congratulate you on your advancement in slave training. Auntie Feyfey loved cherries and would have the slaves pit/stone them for her whenever possible and often in puplic.  They still have the pitting tool they bought to facilitate meeting her exacting standards. Good Sophie!!

On the other hand, my also dearly depawted Momcakes and Auntie Taco seem to have fallen down in this regard. Cherries have not been served in my house since Auntie Feyfey went to see Mama Tootsie. I am not a happy Pawtunia. Think I need to find a boat to Ireland? You and Uncle Frank are acceptable petters and I think it might be nice there.......whatchathink?

Pawtunia

....this is no way to treat a Queen

....I sniffed Rosie the puppy, pawsonally and she is adorable. Bet she would like some cherries.

....Cherries better come home tonight or I will start packing. (Yes M'aam)