[Dailydrool] fruit and veggies

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 17:17:23 PDT 2012

All of my hounds love frut and veggies. Odie's fav was tangerines, Fred oranges and bananas, Creed bananas and grapes (before I new they were bad). Twiggy punkim and any thing on a table, Eyvan bananas and oranges.  Shay and Shelby bananas and apples. Princess Nugget strawberries and bananas. Ellie bananas and blueberries. Rascal was bananas. Dunkin loves bananas and cherries along with Jagger. Sassy bananas, cherries and blueberries. I have a grape vineyard  and it is hard to keep them out of it. Sassy the blood hound pulls down the vines so everybody can eat the grapes. So now I have to watch them like crazy when they are in the back for about 3 weeks a yr.. Priscilla Jewels is bananas cherries and peanut butter. They all love peanut butter!! Veggies are asparagus and broccoli. They all sit and wait for it when fixing dinner. I have always gave my dogs fruit and veggies as snacks so I could keep them on the thin side. People think i am crazy
 but they love it and it works!!

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB

Bassetfest Sept  29 2012
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.com/