[Dailydrool] Fruits and veggies? Ha!

Nicole Haase nicole.haase at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:55:32 PDT 2012

Im pretty entertained (and angered) by all you folks who have bassets that
will eat fruits and veggies. Neither of mine will touch them.

I take that back - Betsy takes them (because OMG people food) and then
spits them out. I can't decide if that's better or worse than Flash just
turning his snooter up in disdain.

You folks talk about carrot treats and green bean diets and I laugh. Not
around these parts. I've tried it all. Nary a watermelon or cherry will
pass these flews. Went to a dog fair recently and did a contest where they
gave out 12 different fruits and veggies. Betsy spit every one out.

I've apparently got discerning (snobby) hounds.

Nicole