[Dailydrool] Vitamin C

riettelamprecht at gmail.com riettelamprecht at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 01:29:35 PDT 2012

Good day all

Our 1 year old Feodor Basset has constant problems with his ears. He currently has a pseudomona bacterial infection as well as a yeast infection. He is currently going to the Vet about twice per week for tests and trials, he is going for x-rays tomorrow. The Vet wants to determine what causes the infections. Might be thyroid, hormones, allergies, immune system, but only time and the test results will tell.

As he only turned 1 a month ago I only recently started him on the Eukanuba Dermatosis- his tummy is already more settled.

I read that Vit C is good for combatting yeast infections in dogs- is anyone giving their dogs a Vit C supplement and if so, what dosage?

Kind regards
Riëtte
Mom to Sebastiaan Basset and Feodor Basset