[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Aug 2 05:41:17 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.

Once again we are behind in our drools the slave Johnathan has just
enjoyed a 5 day winter break from the office, returning today. Us girls
were not to happy with the break arrangements as the slave Johnathan was
doing human things with other humans after our 09.00 morning walk and
would not be around until dinner time. The slave Johnathan owes us big
time for not spending 24/7 with us on this current break. Things will
not be much better when he takes another break from the office at the
end of the month as he will be going to Bela Bela a town known for its
hot spars and mineral waters with people from the office on a team
building exercise and once again we girls will be forgotten. We can at
least look forward to his spring break when he promised to spend 24/7
with us girls in the middle of September and next Thursday which is a
public holiday in South Africa. The day is known as Women's Rights Day
and is a holiday just for us girls. On our walks we found a new red and
white Basset boy who has just moved in. We will chat to him and find out
more on our next walk to where he lives which is quite far from our
house and only do that walk when the slaves are not working. A new
Basset boy was collected at the airport in the last few days , he came
all the way from Italy and is a buppy from Italian champion Basset stock
and will be living in Gauteng and is hoped will add quality to the new
owners breeding enterprise. Our brother PW Justin was responsible for
one litter and he had to live at another place for two weeks so that he
could cover a French Basset. The slaves never saw the buppies grow up as
they were all sold out of the country.

This is buppy Lilly chiming in from the Bridge. Saturday 21 st. July a
lot of us Bridge puppies had an outing we would never forget. We went to
the theatre for the first time in our lives and it was pure magic from
beginning to end. The thrill of the lights been dimmed; then a moment of
silence and then the band struck up one group of instruments at a time
before playing the overture. As the overture ended the stage curtains
opened to the most wonderful colourful scenes of country life before the
storm struck, we were watching The Wizard of

Ozz which will be on during the day for the next 8 week ends giving all
the buppies a chance to see it. During the interval and after the show
all of us buppies were given goodie packs and Sister Anna's human  grand
mother supervised the packing and distribution of the goodie packs been
ably assisted by Tallulah , Emma Rudert, Sweet Peggy Sue, Trusty Boy,
Buckley .Fred and the shot Pit Bull who have all arrived ATB. The shot
Pit  told us that when he heard that other Pits were going to help at
the theatre that had lived with Bassets when at their human's home. He
volunteered to join them to show that he was not a bad boy and that the
devil had him by the tail on the day he attacked the Basset and slaves.
He told us that he put the blame for his behaviour on his slaves.

Jade and Jasmin feeling neglected.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in with interest.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx