[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Aug 30 07:39:16 PDT 2012

Good afternoon all,and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in when the slaves are at work Johanna
looks after us from 08.00 to 14.30 and we are then allowed in and out
but only in the back yard. When there is no one at home between 14.30
and 18.30 we have free run of the house until the slaves get back and
then we are also allowed free run of the back and front. We have never
been crated at home and we do have our own TV room with a futon and
several dog beds. The slaves have made the house as safe as possible. We
are both crate trained and when our taxi picks us up to go to the
parlour we both share a large crate, at the parlour between treatments
we either share a large crate or some times get crated separately.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to humans Paul, Virginia
Campbell and Dan as well as houndies Einstein, Lucy, Sally, Veronica,
Otter, Art, Molly, Hastings and Bo. We are sending welcome drool to
Rosie, Barb, Ruby and the gang, Maisybelle , D'Ann

Charlie Hubert as well as Jack and Heather.

We are sending heart healing and comforting drool to the friends and fur
friends of human Barbara. We are sending heart healing drool to the
slaves and fur friends of Ana, Herbie, Cyrus, Schooner, George, George
who has gone to join his sister Beulah, Gus, Mootsie Tootsie,

Rosemary, Precious Bean and Arthur. We will also ask the slaves to light
a candle and give us extra treats in their memory.

Jade and Jasmin always looking forward to the slaves getting home.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in.

Slaves William and Johnathan.

.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx