[Dailydrool] secret pawtner sign ups end today

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Thu Aug 2 11:05:58 PDT 2012

Today is the last day to sign up for secret pawtner.
Email me at dlindy at mac.com if  you want to play
or would like information on how it works.

I could use some more "mini" secret pawtners -
this has a spending limit of $20 for the human so
if you've been thinking about playing, maybe this
is the ticket for you! Or if the idea of doing clues
is overwhelming or you don't have time, ask
to be put on the no clues list.

Names should go out by August 8th - please
understand that I am not at my computer all
day and it will take me a while to do all those
emails!

Thanks,

Donna