[Dailydrool] Marlene at the Vet

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:54:18 PDT 2012

Marlene my love I suspect it is BYOB at the Vet's.  My VET wouldn't like it
but I bet the staff would!! (I would never. I stick to a big box of dunkin
donuts coffee and about 4 dozen varied donuts, muffins and rollls. You'd be
surprised how that works. I usually throw in three or fourOJ's and some
milk-- It costs a fortune and is worth every penny.)
Edible bouquets are big these days too, as a way to thank staff.

MomPerson who is thinking about Dunkin Donuts more than she should.....