[Dailydrool] Reaching out to Rescues

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:27:30 PDT 2012

My Vet's office called me today about an owner-relinquish male Basset about
1 yr UTD on shots member of a family that has to move and cannot take him.
(I am repeating what I was told.) She says he is a nice dog, housebroken,
used to kids. I told them to call GABR but in case anyone out there is
looking or wants to take this dog, here is Doc's number and just tell them
you are interested in the Basset they are re-homing and I said to call:

708-672-6166

Bev Szaton, Momperson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley