[Dailydrool] Drool for all.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 19:50:03 PDT 2012

As usual, just a bit behind.  I am having Ben send drool out to  those that
need it.  It goes out to Ophelia who had her anal sacks removed,  and one
of them had a cancerous mass.  Tons of drool and prayers that all  the cancer
was caught, and she will be around for many years.  Hopefully  the vet will
be wrong and she will have more that a year or two left.   Drool is also on
the way to poor Maggie who has been so suffering from  allergies.  It has
to be awful for her as well as Marlene, her slave, who  has to watch her
suffer so and can't help make her feel better. Hopefully  something can be done
to help end her misery.  Lastly it goes out to Lucy,  who too is battling
some terrible allergies.  Hopes the bumps go away, and  relief comes to her
soon.  It is also going out to any others I have  missed.  In addition to
Ben's drool, I will be praying for  all.

On another note, I took Ben to the vet two weeks ago, and there  was a bump
on his ear. Vet measured it and said to watch it. Over the weekend it  hit
me that I wanted it looked at better, as Cheyene died from hermangiosarcoma,
 which was just a little bump, and then Juliet left due to splenic cancer.
So  back to the vet he went today, and the vet did a needle thing to it.
After a  while she came back and said there were blood cells and round cells,
which  indicated it was a tumor of some sort. So Ben will be going in soon to
have it  removed. The vet said that more than likely it would be benign,
but I do not  want to take a chance. I want to know for sure. I will let you
know when he goes  in. Those things just make me nervous.

Douglas