[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Aug 5 17:51:04 PDT 2012

Thought you all may want to know what Ben did this  weekend.  Yesterday we
had company at the lake. When we came back from  dinner, Ben was so glad to
see me that he proceeded to do the basset 500 in the  cottage for a few
minutes. It really impressed the guests, as they had never  seen anything like
that. I then took him out to pee, and he came in and drank  some cold water,
went into the living room and proceeded to puke up his dinner.  Not just in
one place, but in two. Ah, the joys of dog ownership.

Douglas