[Dailydrool] Regarding Carolina Basset Hound Rescue

Brenda Slone-Vasquez pippaslone at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:34:12 PDT 2012

I don't want to start a "problem", but I woul like to know the truth about
an issue. I read a post on facebook that said someone involved in "back
yard breeding", was also involved with CBHR! I do know that I have
supported and voted many times for this rescue so I feel that I have the
right to know the truth, because I would NEVER support a rescue that has
anything to do with someone who is bringing more hounds in this world while
there are so many homeless babies out there. Could someone please tell the
truth about this issue!!!

Brenda and the babies Pippa Girl and Daisy Mae:)