[Dailydrool] George Jetson 8/6/12

Sandra Lumley sml325 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:40:07 PDT 2012

It is with a heavy heart that we are announcing George's trip to the Bridge
this afternoon. George passed peacefully  & should be arriving at the
Bridge shortly. Elder Clara,please be on the lookout for a very good
looking basset gentleman. If possible he would like to request a cloud near
Beulah & load the buffet with rotisserie chicken(with or without garlic).
Our wonderful CBHR vet Dr. Lofgren and all his staff pulled out all the
stops to help this boy. When George would not eat, Dr. Lofgren bought him
rotisserie chicken & it was pretty much all George would eat.
Everyone that heard George's story was both horrified about his plight &
inspired that after all he had been through,he was still trying so very
hard to get better. Unfortunately he was needed at the Bridge.
To everyone who was touched in some way be his story,we thank you for all
your prayers and help. A very big heartfelt Thank you goes out to Dr.
Lofgren and his staff as well as to CBHR for trying to make this boy well
again.

Run free beautiful boy,run free ..........

Sandra