[Dailydrool] Just a tiny bit of drool please for Morse

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 12:51:26 PDT 2012

Can we just have a tiny bit of drool for Morse please? A week or so ago his third eyelid seemed to be playing up but then it went down again, but its back again as of today, and at times I think it is present on both eyes. We are seeing the vet tomorrow. Probably nothing, but a bit of just-in-case drool would be great. We are so sorry to have heard of bassets going to the Bridge over the last few weeks but really our sorrow is for the slaves left behind - the bassets are now running healthy at the Bridge, gobbling at the sausage buffet and adjusting their binoculars on their puffy clouds to watch over us.
Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB