[Dailydrool] a nutter baff

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 15:29:55 PDT 2012

YEP  momma dun gone crazy wif da water hose,  her go to therapy  today and
come home and sez  woo eee sum one smells,  but she goes to  da hooman
doctor yesterday,  he dun told old lard butt dat her need to  loose 15 pounds,
sez her not fat, just a tad chunky  bwahahahah,   momma sez her don't eat a
whole lot, but her fur got to mention all dat wine and  dem Gazillion bags of
MM'S  .  well  she been  taking us fur  walks,  two mornings in a row,  not
far, her got  bad knees so  her can;t go far, but a little is better dan
nun.so we come home and out come  dat hose, da one look like a snake,  yep  me
and Maggie make bee line  fur da house,  momma dun take hose to basement,
she sez she use luke warm  water, out come a gazillion bottle of shampoo and
body sprays,  but first  her has to put on her sweat pants so dem gnats dont
bite her legs.  so now  we are ready, Maggie goes first,  momma sez dis be
much faster den dat bath  tub,  so she wash and scrub and rinse and spray
some good stuff on  Maggie,  OK its my turn   so momma starts spraying and by
now her  got so much water in her sweat pants dat dey be hanging down REAL
low, her butt  crack hanging out she trying to pull dem up but they too heavy
wif water,   momma sez good ting all dem neighbor people work, so momma
scrub and she rinse  and she wipe me all off  and den WA_LA  dem pants donw to
her  ankles,  all dat hanging on now is dem pretty pink undies,  momma  sez
OH S******  she dun take dem off  ( just dem sweats )  and we run fur da
house.  dat be our baff day

Evil Annie & Maggie