[Dailydrool] E-collars

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 14:44:23 PDT 2012

While I am sure trimming the edges of the hard collar would work fine,
one of the best purchases we made was a soft collar from Petco. It is
black with reflective edges and is padded. We bought it when Cowboy
got neutered and while it was pricey (around $35), it is easy to wipe
down and Cowboy was easily able to lie down and make himself
comfortable in it. He wore it all week and was no longer getting
caught on door jams, jamming his face when it would hit the floor or
running into our shins. If Einstein will be in his cone for awhile,
you may want to consider investing in one of the softer padded cones.
Plus it's reusable and we have loaned it to several friends when they
needed it.

Good luck, we are sending lots of healing drool to Einstein.

Kacy with Cow and Ru