[Dailydrool] Brudder Jakes Day!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 12:41:31 PDT 2012

Momma here, and I better not forget this day-today is Brudder Jakes Gotcha Day and he is on the Drool calendar today. Yup--that my big red dog as we call him, a hunk-o-hound.
Today will bring on his absolute favorite, pizza bones.
Brudder Jake is a handful, but all in all, he is my big smooshy guy-my office hound, my bellhound, my problem child, all rolled into one.
Jake wants the world to know his high blood pressure is responded nicely to the meds-he is getting better about having the cuff wrapped on his tail, he has lost more weight due to his now hi stepping walking, and he shamefully admits that  Elder Sister Daisy pounded his ass flat this past weekend.
He now has a new respect for seniors, and feels every home should have at least one of them.
He still has Bessie on the NOT SO MUCH list--sigh----and says maybe in the future he might agree to sharing airspace with her.
Brudder Jake, this is your day--know we love you big guy!!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake