[Dailydrool] Bugsey Checking In

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 16:47:08 PDT 2012

Hey Everyone!  It has been a little while since I checked in so I thought I
would update everyone on what is going on over here.  My sister is bossy.
I sometimes wonder why we had to go and get her, but she makes everyone in
the house happy except me.  I am getting her trained though.  She has
learned that you don't mess with my pink bunny or you have to die. I have
taught her how to strip the trees of all the hazelnut trees.  Mom told Dad
that if he doesn't get off his you know what and get the chicken wire
around them, she is going to cut down his stupid hazelnut trees.  Something
about the shells causing ulcers and she is the one that has to rush us to
the vet when we start puking up blood not him.  She has been saying this
every week, but this is the first time she threatened to cut them
down. This sounds like a perfect Jeff Foxworthy Red Neck joke to me.  Dad
thought so too, but he got kicked for saying it. Mom said we wouldn't have
to resort to red neck tactics if someone had pulled his head out of his you
know what and thought before planting nut trees in the backyard.  Hazelnuts
also have low branches and we can rip the branches off and run through the
yard with them in our mouths, but mom says that isn't safe.  Then we eat
them.  She says that is slightly better, but only if we promise not to
swallow the wood. Yeah. Right. We are underfed hounds. This is also why we
eat grass. The vet told mom that Beauford and I aren't supposed to eat
grass cause we are allergic. She told him he was more than welcome to come
to our house and sit on the deck and yell at us and stop us from eating the
grass any time he wanted.

Meanwhile, I am sort of bald. It is kind of nice in this heat. Mom is
worried about winter, but you never know. I might decide to grow hair or
the winter. There is still time. Beauford says he has enough clothes to
share if dad remembers not to send us outside in only our sweatshirts when
the snow is above our bellies. Apparently then you have to put on your
ripstop nylon parka or you will get soaking wet. I have never been a
clothes kind of guy. I just go al natural, but Beauford gets cold. So he
knows the rules. He says I have to grow hair or wear clothes. We will see,
We changed my food and my medicine. Now it is just a matter of time. Does
any one know if little Princesses have to wear clothes or not? Browyn isn't
old enough to have been full grown through a winter so I don't know if she
will prefer to get all dolled up or run around naked.

Not much else going on.  We have a new woodpecker. We have been trying to
eat him, but both mom and dad say that is not allowed. He has red on him
like a robin sort of but not. We eat the stupid robins all the time. So far
the woodpecker is proving to be way smarter.

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn and the momslave, Jennifer