[Dailydrool] From The Bridge reports

Douglas Paul dmp618 at swbell.net
Wed Aug 8 16:58:19 PDT 2012

Thank you Elder Clara for the wonderful welcome both you and Bug gave George the rescue that presented himself to your wonderful care. It made me tear up and smile at the same time. I just want you to know that I have kept copies of all of your reports since the beginning. They are very special words of hope and love for all of our furbabies.
On a lighter note, Brudder Jake (on today's calendar) is beautiful and he really looks like he is full of it (the dickens that is -  after all this is a family group).  Samantha is smitten with him and she can be a rather diva given the opportunity so be careful.
Marie Paul
Slave to:
Samantha (www.dogster.com/dogs/937949
Stonewall (www.dogster.com/dogs/674528)