[Dailydrool] Photos of Charlie the Buppy

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:55:45 PDT 2012

Things are going really well with Charlie--we're getting to sleep in
until 5:30 (whoopee), and we make lots and lots of trips outside every
day. It's a good thing puppies take long naps -- that gives us a
chance to take a shower or clean up the dinner dishes. He is so sweet
and good-natured, not to mention incredibly cute, so it's all worth
it.

Our daughter took some wonderful photos of him, so here's the link to
her photo site. They are the same photos that are out on facebook.

http://jmk-photos.smugmug.com/Pets/Charlie-day1/24654607_zM4rQP#!i=2015472667&k=2467j25

Nancy, Tina-Weena, and Charlie