[Dailydrool] Auntie Diane and Auntie Barbara's books.....meatier shower

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Aug 12 07:27:14 PDT 2012

Ya mean there are people who have bassets who don't have the two primers on US???? Gotta have BASSET HOUND: An Owners Guide to a Happy Healthy Pet by Barbara Wicklund......and The Basset Hound Owner's Survival Guide by Diane Morgan.

My  she slave once had a copy of each pawtographed and the slaves pawctioned them together. We are most happy to have Auntie Diane's book which she pawtographed for Auntie Feyfey, in Mishgun on the day Feyfey was Queen........while the author's have somewhat similar dry senses of humor ....Auntie
Barbara's book is rather straightforward. Auntie Diane's is downright clever in its candor and has pictures of many early Droolers.....(not us....)  She slave thought it was pretty funny last January when the dog park police in Flawda criticized the type of collar on Diane's doggie.......dAuntiid she know who she was barking at??

Us put Auntie Barbara on the hero's list for card's last winter. She now lives at a health care place.....and her grumpy senior, Nestor lives with my breederslavess and their pack! Nestor is very cute, but not as cuddly as he looks!

Pawtunia

......Rusty and I are going outside and wait for the meatier shower.....he is very good at catching meat that is thrown at him....does this mean pigs are gonna fly