[Dailydrool] LuLu here

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 12 08:43:35 PDT 2012

Hi it's LuLu,

I had a very relaxing day yesterday.  If you are on facebook you can check me
out snoozing in the reading chair.   Or you could check out Snoopy and I both
doing it today.  Or you could e-mail the momPerson for photos.   The clueless
momPerson has NO idea how to spend Saturdays.  Or even how to relax for that
matter.  She ran something called a triathlon yesterday.  I don't know what that
is but Snoopy says she was playing in the street again, which isn't hard to
believe.  He said she took more of her toys with her (toy to play in the street?
.... this is complicated).  Aparently she swam in the ocean and then she rode on
wheels in the street on something called a bicycle (is this like Nigel's wheels?
 does he play in the street too?)  and then she ran down the middle of the
street like we are NOT supposed to do (I've never done it, I've seen Snoopy do
it once or twice) and then she was proud of herself for all that and says she's
doing it again.  Phoey!!

More news .... apparently we are going to have a houseguest.  Apparently the
shelter where I came from is full up and in amoungst the inmates are two girl
bassets who are NOT safe so the momPerson (ever clueless) told GGBR she will
drive all the way down there on Tuesday and pull those two girl bassets out ...
we have them on 72 hr hold for now.  So on Tuesday she will go to work and then
do the transport in the afternoon.  One of the girl bassets will be picked up at
our house on Tuesday evening and continue north to her foster home and the other
one will stay here until the clueless momPerson can get her vetted (she's not
spayed yet, here we go again) and somebody falls in love with her.  We have a
picture of her .... she looks JUST like me and was dumped in the same area ....
hummmmmm ..... and the foster coordinater did an eval and said she is a sweetie
pie.  No name though .... she was dumped with another overbred female in some
farm laborers camp down way south of here.  Some people just don't know how to
treat a basset.

More later from LuLu with Snoopy (who has a story to tell .... and will try to
get on the computer and tell it later)