[Dailydrool] Destroying Dog Beds

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Sun Aug 12 13:20:29 PDT 2012

It seems one time or another that all of my dogs have gone through the chewing of the beds.  In their crates, I even stopped putting the liners or beds in with them for a while.  Now none of mine are in crates anymore except at their choice because they are still up in the dog room.  They have free roam of the house when we are gone except when repairmen are coming or "non dog friends" for dinner. I have an outside gate installed in my dog room so I can put al 3 in there and not worry about them climbing over or knocking down a little baby gate.

All the dog beds are throughout the house and no one is chewing them anymore!! Yeah!!
 Tilly is 5yrs
  Phoebe is 3 yrs
   Harvey is 2 yrs
Slave Sue