[Dailydrool] Ha!! Double haha

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 12 15:28:39 PDT 2012

That'll teach that clueless momPerson.  I told her it wasn't easy.  I told her
there was a lot of careful planning and analysis involved.  I told her she was
clueless.  She continued to insist that my efforts to manager her calendar were
substandard.  WELL!!  It all came to head over the San Francisco Marathon.  I
had her scheduled to run the marathon from 6-12 (come on, even momPerson can run
26.2 miles in a LOT less time than that for goodness sakes) which left time to
shower and get ready for the Giants Dogers game at 1.  I had the hotel room and
the tickets for everything but noooooooo........ it was a huge mistake ......
she had to change to the half marathon because there wasn't enough time to rest
in between .......... and I got dismissed as her social secretary.

Well.  She's been managing her own calendar since then.  Eh HEM.  I notice that
on Sept 22 she is scheduled for another one of these sprint triathlons like she
did yesterday.  Which she registered for last week by the way and left herself
SIX DAYS to train and hadn't even been on her bike since last season and in the
pool for about that long too .... amazing she even survived but get THIS.  Not
only is she doing another one on  Sept 22 but on Sept 23 (THE NEXT DAY) she's
scheduled herself to do an OLYMPIC one which is TWICE as long!!!  Yup ..... 750M
swim 12 mile bike and 5K run on Saturday followed by 1500M swim, 24 mile bike
and 10K run on Sunday.  Different spots too .... one's a lake in the east bay
and the Olypmic is an ocean swim in heavy current.

I think my clueless momPerson had better fire herself as social secretary and
get someone competent and experience like myself.  I demand a raise and back
wages.

More later from Snoopy