[Dailydrool] Molly St. Lucie Now a Tennessee Hound!

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 05:50:24 PDT 2012

A major announcement from the Wilson Gang. Molly St. Lucie is now a Tennessee hound, a cherished member of the Wilson Gang! Auntie Pam has been so kind about keeping it anonymous until I could announce publicly. On Saturday, I flew to Ft. Lauderdale, rented a car, met Auntie Pam and Molly at a service center, and started the long 15 hour drive home. After spending the night in Valdosta, Georgia, we got an early start and were home in Hermitage by 2 in the afternoon. The Wilson Gang has welcomed their new sister and it is like she has always been here.

She learned how to use the ramp out back with little direction. She slept through the night last night. She used her beautiful bark to get me up a little after 5 this morning to feed her. She has floated one ear in the water dish and dripped puddles of water all over the kitchen floor. Fits right in.

Thank you to the Village of good folks who helped to save her. To everyone who contributed to her medical expenses for her two mouth surgeries, thank you so much! I wish you could all see how happy and waggy and silly she is. And thanks to Auntie Pam and Basset Rescue of Florida for saving this sweet girl and giving her a chance at a great life.

kjw
Kelly Jane and the Wilson Gang, plus two houseguests the Aussies