[Dailydrool] Dirt eaters

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:03:17 PDT 2012

I've caught Quincy eating a little dirt before, and he still loves to munch
on grass when we're walking, although I pull him away from it because who
knows what chemicals get put on other grasses. And BUGS! Oh, he has
developed quite a fascination with cicadas, especially the ones that are
trying to die very peacefully in the grass in the mornings. He got one the
other day and I thought I had made him drop it outside. There he is in the
kitchen and when he looks up at me, I hear this suspicious buzzing sound
coming from inside his mouth! Needless to say by the time I got him to drop
the poor thing, it was deader than a doornail!

Drool to everyone in need! Oh, and be on the watchout for an upcoming
episode of The Pioneer Woman with Ree Drummond as she'll be attempting (she
says) to give both of her Basset Hounds a bath! I LOVE that show!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."