[Dailydrool] Art needs some drool

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Mon Aug 13 18:46:50 PDT 2012

Art has not eaten for 3 days.  Tonight he ate jasmine rice with a little chicken and mixed vegies. He might sense that the food I was giving him was too high in protein for his kidneys.  He is very lethargic and can hardly walk.  Rescue said he wouldn't survive without Lance.  Lance went to the bridge March 24. Art was doing well then, but its been a rapid down hill in the last 4 months. They were raised together.  Art was 2 years younger.  I was going to adopt just one but they said Art and Lance had to stay together; that Art would not survive without Lance.  I kept my promise. Meanwhile, Conrad bounced back from the dead.  He is running around on his wheels just fine.  After his absessed tooth was pulled he couldnt use his front legs to walk in his wheels.
Ann