[Dailydrool] Poor Brudder Elwood

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 16:47:37 PDT 2012

Momma here---remember that poor tiny 25 pound bassset we took in in December?? One so timid she crawled on the floors??
Bessie is blooming.
She has put on weight, a tad of confidence is coming on, but her love for Brudder Elwood is unmeasured. Well Elwood could measure it with his hind foot in her hindparts perhaps---
Last night she chased him into the kitchen and she was grabbing his lips, his ears his goozle--going a mile a minute at him.
I told her Elwood was going to kill her--she paid no attention.
Tonight--I hear them in the living room, Bess is in overdrive--I calmly walked in to see what the heck was going on this time.
Elwood was on his foot stool in front of the window barking at a boxer dog out for his nightly stroll.
Bess was on top of Elwood with a clump of Elwoods beloved collar and fur in her mouth holding on as Elwood was doing his best to shake loose the evil beast.
She is still in there after him as I type. There are times when I dont want to know---
I guess Elder Clara taught Brudder Elwood more patience than I thought-or is this payback???

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake